JAKARTA, JAKTIMES.COM- The farewell or farewell ceremony for the Governor of DKI Jakarta, Anies Baswedan with Deputy Governor Ahmad Riza Patria, entitled “Thank you Jakarta” was attended by thousands of Jakarta residents, at City Hall, on Sunday (16/10).
In front of the thousands of residents present, Anies expressed his deepest gratitude to Jakarta for the mandate given to lead this Megapolitan region since 2017.
“On the last day of our tenure here, allow me to say out loud from the bottom of my heart, thank you Jakarta. Thank you for the mandate you gave, thank you for the trust you gave, thank you for the support given, thank you for the work you donated, thank you for the criticism you sent, thank you for the prayers from a quiet place whose appearance (form) has never been seen. we’ll see his face, thank you to all,” said Anies.
Anies also expressed his gratitude to the residents who gathered at the event, for helping oversee the running of the government during the 2017-2022 period.
“Specifically, allow me to thank those present here today, who gathered in Balkot, who cannot be named one by one. To all who watched from across the city and other regions in Indonesia, I thank you. We have been through together, through this glorious journey of five years. I send a message to all, let’s continue to support the DKI Jakarta Provincial Government in the future, in continuing its programs, in carrying out its plans,” he explained.
“We hope to continue to complete the work that is still in progress to keep Jakarta as a global city on par with other cities. This is where the city thrives and the people are happy. There is justice, prosperity, and sustainability. Then, no less important is Jakarta as a city that raises the name of Indonesia in the eyes of the world,” he added.
It should be noted that the “Thank you Jakarta” event also had time to bring collaborators during the administration of Governor Anies and Deputy Governor Ariza in office. They gave testimony for the attention of the DKI Provincial Government in providing the opportunity to oversee the work program for the last five years.
Residents who were also present to convey their impressions and messages included:
1. Representatives of Residents of IMB Recipient Villages, Frans (Kampung Tanah Merah), Eny Rochayati (JRMK)
2. Pedicab Driver Representative, Idim Saputra (SEBAJA)
3. Representative of Labor Recipient of Worker Card, Taufik (Khong Guan)
4. Interfaith representative, BOTI/Principle Permit Recipient, Demak Tampubolon (GPIB Pelita, 40 years old, has just received a permit)
5. Representative of Jakarta Excellent Student Card Recipient, Jessica
6. Representative of Elderly Card Recipient, Tuti (Elderly Friends)
7. Jak Lingko Driver Representative, Rohmat (Jak 34)
8. Representative of the Residents of the Thousand Islands, Ali Kurniawan (Head of RW.03 Sabira Island Kel. Pulo Harapan, Thousand Islands)
9. Jakmania Representative, Diky Soemarno
10. Difabel Representative, Novi (Defensive)